The post Burial announces new compilation album Tunes 2011-2019 appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
It’s been well over a decade since the last proper Burial album; however, it’s not as though the electronic music producer has been idle. After the release of Untrue in 2007, Burial has steadily dropped about 10 EPs worth of music. Now, the UK artist is putting out a new compilation album that collects some of those tracks into one place.
Simply titled Tunes 2011-2019, it’s due out December 6th on Hyperdub. The release comes as the London-based underground label, also known for signing DJ Rashad, Zomby, and Laurel Halo, celebrates its 15th anniversary.
Tunes is comprised of 17 tracks spread out across two discs. Included are offerings such as “State Forest” and “Claustro” from earlier this year, as well as “Subtemple” and “Beachfires” from 2017. Burial’s 2016 offerings, “Young Death” and “Nightmarket”, also make the final cut.
This new album follows Burial’s latest collaborative EP with The Bug, Dive/Rain, which dropped in August.
Check out “State Forest” below, followed by the Tunes artwork and tracklist.
Tunes 2011-2019 Artwork:
Tunes 2011-2019 Tracklist:
01. State Forest
04. Young Death
07. Come Down to Us
09. Rival Dealer
03. Ashtray Wasp
04. Rough Sleeper
06. Street Halo
07. Stolen Dog
- Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming born-again Christian
- New Prince memoir reveals he hated Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran's music
- Morrissey is signing other artists' albums and selling them for $300 at shows
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage
- Album Review: Kanye West Even Bores God with the Passionless Jesus Is King