The post BTS perform on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
BTS welcomed 2020 with a performance on Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve in New York City on Tuesday night. In continued support of Map of the Soul: Persona — one of the best albums of 2019 — the K-pop stars served up “Make It Right” and “Boy With Luv” for the audience in Times Square, complete with flashy choreography and finely tailored attire.
Replay the video below.
(Read: Top 100 Songs of the 2010s)
The NYE show is one of only a few performances BTS have done since announcing their “extended hiatus” back in August. Last month, they appeared at the 2019 Melon Music Awards to present a 39-minute (!) set. The new year seems to promise a full BTS comeback; the group recently teased a collaboration with Billie Eilish, as well as an April 2020 tour. Once those dates are confirmed, you can find tickets here.
— Times Square (@TimesSquareNYC) January 1, 2020
- R.I.P. Jack Sheldon, Schoolhouse Rock! singer and jazz musician dead at 88
- Patti Smith wrote Greta Thunberg a poem for her 17th birthday
- Captain America actress Mollie Fitzgerald charged with murder
- Chet Hanks, Tom Hanks' rapper son, spoke in a fake Jamaican accent for the entirety of the Golden Globes
- Lori Loughlin hires prison coach, learns martial arts