Heavy experimental act Brutus have announced a U.S. headlining tour. The trek will surround the Belgium band’s numerous festival appearances in May.
The U.S. leg comes amidst a busy touring itinerary. In between dates in the UK and across Europe, Brutus will hit American shores for a month of shows, including major festival slots at Shaky Knees, Epicenter, Welcome to Rockville, Sonic Temple, and Boston Calling.
- Brutus deliver the anthemic new song “Django”: Stream
- Sonic Temple Festival reveals 2020 lineup: Chili Peppers, Tool, Slipknot, Deftones, and more [Updated]
The many festival appearances are proof of the band’s rising status in underground music circles. Last year, Heavy Consequence premiered the single “Django” — an example of Brutus’ singular approach to heavy music.
See the full list of U.S. dates below. You can get tickets here.
Brutus 2020 US Tour Dates:
05/01 – Atlanta, GA @ Shaky Knees
05/02 – Concord, NC @ Epicenter Festival
05/04 – Chapel Hill, NC @ Local 506
05/05 – Charlottesville, VA @ The Southern Cafe and Music Hall
05/08 – Daytona Beach, FL @ Welcome to Rockville
05/12 – New Orleans, LA @ Santos Bar
05/14 – Birmingham, AL @ Saturn
05/15 – Nashville, TN @ High Watt
05/16 – Lexington, KY @ Cosmic Charlie’s
05/17 – Columbus, OH @ Sonic Temple Festival
05/19 – Baltimore, MD @ Metro Gallery
05/20 – Brooklyn, NY @ Rough Trade NYC
05/21 – Philadelphia, PA @ Underground Arts
05/22 – Boston, MA @ Boston Calling Music Festival
08/14 – Las Vegas, NV @ Psycho Las Vegas
- Flavor Flav Hits Bernie Sanders With Cease and Desist Over Public Enemy Campaign Appearance
- Public Enemy Fire Flavor Flav
- Hilary Duff Doesn't Want Lizzie McGuire Reboot to Be "Family-Friendly", Asks to Move to Hulu
- Cedric Bixler-Zavala Denounces Former Bandmate Beto O'Rourke for Endorsing Joe Biden
- Record Store Day 2020 Reveals Full List of Exclusive Releases