The post BROCKHAMPTON Share New Tracks “Things Can’t Stay the Same” and “N.S.T.”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Exuberant hip-hop group BROCKHAMPTON have shared two new songs, “Things Can’t Stay the Same” and “N.S.T.”.
According to reports on Reddit, both tracks were initially premiered during a password-protected livestream late Friday night, and were later uploaded to the group’s YouTube channel. Both cuts are said to be unfinished and unmastered.
While hearkening back to the SATURATION days of banger after banger, both “Things Can’t Stay the Same” and “N.S.T.” offer a little taste of the unusual. The former is built around a chipmunk soul sample of “Trouble Will Find Me” by Amnesty, while the latter features a rare, welcome verse from producer Jabari Manwa. But the tracks have at least one thing in common: a scene-stealing, face-melting performance by Matt Champion. Check out “Things Can’t Stay the Same” and “N.S.T.” and below.
Reportedly, BROCKHAMPTON will be releasing new music every Friday for the foreseeable future on private streams. Access can be gained via TechnicalDifficulties.Club.
- R.I.P. Brian Howe, Bad Company Singer Dies at 66
- Ranking: The Beatles' Albums from Worst to Best
- Jerry Stiller Gave Seinfeld Its Greatest Blooper
- Shinedown Singer Says Band's Summer Tour Is Still a Go: "You Can't Stay Inside Forever" [Updated]
- Live Nation Planning to Resume Concerts at "Full Scale" Beginning in 2021
- Prince and the Revolution Concert Film to Stream on YouTube This Weekend