The post BROCKHAMPTON perform “Sugar”, discuss upcoming tour on Fallon: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
BROCKHAMPTON are just days away from launching their new North American tour with slowthai. In anticipation, the hip-hop boyband appeared on Fallon Thursday night to perform “Sugar” off their latest album, GINGER.
Just like when they brought the song to Ellen last month, BROCKHAMPTON were joined by collaborator Ryan Beatty for the choruses. Though the performance was largely the same — all the members sitting on a low riser and standing one by one for their individual verses — the outfits were different, with each vocalist dressed in what looked like traffic cone-colored fishing waders.
They kept the overalls on when they joined host Jimmy Fallon on the couches to discuss their upcoming tour. During the brief chat, they also delivered a freestyle rap about Fallon’s 2004 movie with Queen Latifah, Taxi. Just like the film, the bars left a little something to be desired.
- Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming born-again Christian
- New Prince memoir reveals he hated Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran's music
- Morrissey is signing other artists' albums and selling them for $300 at shows
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage
- Album Review: Kanye West Even Bores God with the Passionless Jesus Is King