The post BROCKHAMPTON joined by Deb Never for “No Halo” performance on Kimmel: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
BROCKHAMPTON are working overtime. To celebrate their recently released fifth album, GINGER, the hip-hop boyband made an early Friday stop at Ellen, then later popped over to Jimmy Kimmel Live! to perform the album track “No Halo”.
Sporting the familiar futuristic jumpsuits that have become part of the group’s aesthetic, the BROCKHAMPTON crew worked through the even-keeled “No Halo” jam with a laid-back ease. Half the members sat casually while the rest walked the wings of the massive airplane set they’ve been using during recent live shows. Where their Ellen performance featured assistance from Ryan Beatty, rising Los Angeles artist Deb Never was on hand for Kimmel to sing her part of the “No Halo” chorus. The crowd also sang along, roaring with boyband-mania glee as each BROCKHAMPTON member took his verse solo.
- R.I.P. Daniel Johnston, lo-fi songwriting legend dead at 58
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Tool's Maynard James Keenan: Justin Bieber is "probably a good kid" but he's surrounded by "crap"
- Tool have No. 1 album in America after dethroning Taylor Swift
- New teaser for El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie chronicles Jesse's misadventures
- Original Bauhaus lineup to reunite for first time in 13 years