Aaron Paul hijacked Jimmy Kimmel’s monologue on Wednesday to provide a terse recap of all 62 episodes, which he managed to get through in just under three (!) minutes.
More from TVLine
- Every Breaking Bad Character Cameo in El Camino: Did Walt Make the Cut?
- Breaking Bad Movie Recap: Did Jesse Get a Happy, Free-From-Walt Ending in Netflix's El Camino?
- El Camino: Jesse Pinkman Fights for His Life in Full Breaking Bad Movie Trailer
“There’s this chemistry teacher named Walt who gets cancer,” Paul began. “His wife, Skylar, is pregnant, and his son, Walt Jr., really loves breakfast. Then Walt starts cooking meth to pay for his medical bills with the help of his former student, Jesse. We cook meth in a Winnebago, I say ‘Bitch!’ a lot, [and] we kill some people with science.”
Paul’s synopsis eventually started to unravel. Before long, he was blurting out random plot points without much context. (“Jessica Jones chokes on her own vomit!” he exclaimed. “Creepy Mexican murder twins shoot Hank! We kill a fly!”)
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie will be released on Netflix (and in select movie theaters) this Friday, and will pick up right where the Breaking Bad series finale left off. After fleeing the Nazi compound, a bruised and broken-down Jesse reunites with Skinny Pete and Badger (returning cast members Charles Edward Baker and Matt Jones; watch trailer). “In the wake of his dramatic escape, Jesse must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future,” according to the official logline.
Press PLAY on the video above to watch Paul’s recap in full, then hit the comments with your reactions.
Launch Gallery: Best Drama Series of the Decade
Best of TVLine
- Saturday Night Live: The 10 Worst Sketches of Season 44 (So Far)
- Saturday Night Live: The 10 Best Sketches of Season 44 (So Far)
- SNL: TVLine Readers Rank Every Season 44 Episode, From Worst to Best