BravoCon, Bravo’s first-ever convention, is coming to New York City this November — and PEOPLE has all the details about it.
Back in May, the network announced the three-day event, which will bring stars from Bravo’s biggest shows together in one place.
When is it?
Friday, Nov. 15 to Sunday, Nov. 17
Where is it?
The events, panels, and experiences will take place across three venues in the Big Apple: The Manhattan Center (311 W. 34th St.), Skylight Modern (537 W. 27th St.) and Union West (535 W. 28th St.).
Who is going to be there?
A full list of talent was released on No. 4, with a total of 88 Bravolebrities said to be in attendance from Bravo’s top series such as The Real Housewives and Below Deck franchises, plus Southern Charm, Married to Medicine, Vanderpump Rules, Shahs of Sunset, Million Dollar Listing, and the Emmy-winning competition series Top Chef.
The full list is as follows:
- Bravo exec and Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen host Andy Cohen.
- Below Deck franchise stars Captain Lee Rosbach, Captain Sandy Yawn, Kate Chastain, Chef Ben Robinson, João Franco and Colin Macy-O’Toole
- Don’t Be Tardy‘s Kim Zolciak-Biermann
- Married to Medicine‘s Toya Bush-Harris, Mariah Huq, Dr. Heavenly Kimes, Dr. Contessa Metcalfe, Dr. Jacqueline Walters, Quad Webb and Dr. Simone Whitmore
- From the Million Dollar Listing franchise, Fredrik Eklund, Josh Flagg, Steve Gold, Ryan Serhant, Tracy Tutor and Tyler Whitman
- Project Runway judge Brandon Maxwell and mentor Christian Siriano
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta‘s Cynthia Bailey, Eva Marcille, Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills‘ Erika Girardi, Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave, Denise Richards, Kyle Richards and Lisa Rinna
- The Real Housewives of Dallas‘ LeeAnne Locken and Brandi Redmond
- The Real Housewives of New Jersey‘s Jennifer Aydin, Dolores Catania, Teresa Giudice, Jackie Goldschneider, Melissa Gorga and Margaret Josephs
- The Real Housewives of New York City‘s Luann de Lesseps, Dorinda Medley, Tinsley Mortimer and Ramona Singer
- The Real Housewives of Orange County‘s Shannon Storms Beador, Kelly Dodd, Vicki Gunvalson, Tamra Judge, Gina Kirschenheiter, Emily Simpson and Braunwyn Windham-Burke
- The Real Housewives of Potomac‘s Gizelle Bryant and Ashley Darby
- Shahs of Sunset stars Reza Farahan, Golnesa “GG” Gharachedaghi, Mercedes “MJ” Javid and Mike Shouhed
- Southern Charm‘s own Patricia Altschul, Craig Conover, Kathryn Dennis, Cameran Eubanks, Austen Kroll and Shep Rose
- Summer House cast members Amanda Batula, Hannah Berner, Kyle Cooke, Paige DeSorbo, Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke
- Top Chef‘s Kelsey Barnard Clark, Joe Flamm and Brooke Williamson
- Vanderpump Rules‘ stars Brittany Cartwright, Kristen Doute, James Kennedy, Lala Kent, Ariana Madix, Katie Maloney, Tom Sandoval, Stassi Schroeder, Tom Schwartz, Scheana Shay and Jax Taylor
- And, former Housewives Jeana Keough (RHOC), Adrienne Maloof (RHOBH), Caroline Manzo (RHONJ) and Jill Zarin (RHONY).
What can fans expect?
More than 50 live events are on the docket, including live performances, insider panels, and unique activations (a full list is available at BravoCon2019.com.)
Attendees will hear from talent and producers in a number of panels, including some moderated by Housewives superfans Amy Phillips, Jerry O’Connell, and S.E. Cupp.
There will be a live performance of de Lesseps’ hit Countess and Friends cabaret show.
Cohen will also film an episode of his acclaimed late night talk show in front of a live studio audience at the Hammerstein Ballroom. It will be filmed in front of the largest audience in the show’s history, along with having the most Bravolebrities ever sharing the same stage.
There will also be a Vanderpump Rules After Hours Party, attended by members of the cast, that will include a special performance by DJ James Kennedy; a Top Chef multi-course dinner complete with cameos by cheftestant Bravolebs; a Top Chef Food Hall with tasty dishes inspired by the show’s stars; and a Southern Charm brunch with the cast of the Charleston, South Carolina-set show.
All that plus a live recording of Everything Iconic with Danny Pelligrino, a screening of the Vanderpump Rules premiere, a Bravo bazaar marketplace, immersive photo opportunities, and more breaking news moments.
Oh, and for those wanting to walk down memory lane, there will be a Real Housewives museum with more than a decade’s worth of behind-the-scenes photos, reunion dresses, and show memorabilia.
PepsiCo is serving as the conventions presenting sponsor and official pouring partner. BravoCon is supported by Hotels.com, Lays Poppables, Pure Leaf, State Farm® and Talenti Gelato.
How much are tickets?
Tickets for the three-day event start at $299.50 + fees.
That pass, the “Bravo fan,” gives you access to all venues for all three days of BravoCon; access to BravoCon programming, shows and experiences; access to a variety of Bravo-themed and Bravoleb photo ops; and an option to purchase tickets to evening shows and premium dining experiences (pending availability).
For $574.50 + fees, VIP “Bravoholic” guests will get access to all venues for all three days of BravoCon; preferred seating at BravoCon programming, shows and experiences; VIP access to a variety of Bravo-themed and Bravoleb photo ops; VIP fast lane bar access; VIP fast lane venue entrances; an option to purchase tickets to evening shows and premium dining experiences (pending availability); priority entry to evening shows with purchased ticket (pending availability); and a VIP BravoCon gift bag.
Then, there’s the “Future Bravoleb” SVIPs pass for $1,499.50 + fees. That’ll get you access to all venues for all three days of BravoCon; premium seating at BravoCon programming, shows and experiences; priority access to a variety of photo ops; complimentary entry to evening shows; one complimentary premium dining experience ticket; VIP fast lane bar access; VIP fast lane venue entrances; exclusive premium SVIP hospitality lounge with complimentary food and drink and SVIP Concierge; premium SVIP BravoCon gift bag; and meet and greets with Bravolebs.
There will also be single day passes for all three of those tiers. They run $124.50 + fees (“Bravo fan”), $234.50 + fees (“Bravoholic”) and $699.50 + fees (“Future Bravoleb”).
Where can I get them?
You can’t. Sadly, all passes are currently sold out.
However, Pure Leaf Iced Tea is running a sweepstakes to win tickets to the sold-out event. Winners will also get a meet-and-greet with Kyle Richards. For full rules and entry details, click here.