Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk’s daughter Lea de Seine made her first public appearance with her father on Sunday night. The toddler was photographed sitting on her father’s lap at the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, where Cooper and his daughter looked on as Dave Chapelle received the 22nd annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor.
Chapelle starred alongside Cooper in A Star is Born, so we imagine Cooper was full of pride during the event.
More from SheKnows
- Gabrielle Union Breaks Out Old Bring It On Cheerleading Uniform to Twin It With Baby Kaavia
- John Legend Just Revealed Daughter Luna's Halloween Costume, & Say Hello to Your New Shero
- Kelly Ripa Jokes That Son Michael, 22, Is Suffering 'Extreme Poverty' Now That He's on His Own
While Lea’s parents are no longer together, they have mastered the art of co-parenting their little girl. “Bradley spends every day with his family,” a source told People. “Most days, Bradley and Irina take Lea out for activities together. Sometimes they just stroll on the beach. Bradley and Irina seem great.”
Photos of Cooper and Lea at the event definitely showcase their sweet relationship.”[Having a family has] changed everything,” Cooper told Oprah Winfrey on becoming a father. “Our daughter, she’s incredible.”
Yes, she is.
Best of SheKnows
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018
- Winter Movies That Aren't About Christmas You Can Enjoy Right Now