In what's set to be a more pointless beef than Bow Wow versus Funkmaster Flex, the man known as Shad Moss decided to clap at Donald Trump. At least this time, he sort of has a reason.
For those who haven't been up on the Snoop Dogg news beat (trust me, this all connects), he recently dropped a video for his song "Lavender," which features him mock-shooting a clown that is made up to look like our Cheeto-hued President, Donald Trump. As expected, Trump took to Twitter earlier this morning to throw some awkward shots at Snoop.
Can you imagine what the outcry would be if @SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 15, 2017
For some reason, Bow Wow felt it was only right to throw some shots at Trump for "uncle" Snoop, who is credited as the person who not only christened Shad Moss "Lil' Bow Wow," but has been something like a mentor to him throughout the years.
Wait, what? No, Shad, you can't say sh*t like "before we pimp your wife and make her work for us." That's not how this sh*t works at ALL, no matter how badly you want to stand up for your "uncle."
Twitter was not with it, and let Lil' Bow Wow know rather quickly.
Again, Lil' Bow Wow, kudos for standing tall (chuckle) and defending Big Snoop Dogg. But you're a grown-ass man, dog (chuckle); you need to do better. Start with not SAYING STUPID SH*T LIKE YOU'D PIMP THE PRESIDENT'S WIFE (OR ANY WOMAN FOR THAT MATTER) OVER A BEEF YOU'RE LITERALLY NOT IN. OR EVER.
- Trump Slams Snoop Dogg After Getting Clowned in Controversial "Lavender" Video
- Snoop Dogg Joins BadBadNotGood, Kaytranada in Clown-Filled "Lavender" Video
- Bow Wow Vs. Funkmaster Flex is the Rap Beef Nobody Asked For
More from Complex
- Kevin Durant's Brother May Have Sneak Dissed Russell Westbrook
- Kendall Jenner’s Jewelry Theft Was an Inside Job, According to New Report
- How Long Would You Survive In 'The Belko Experiment'?
- Twitter Is Joking That DJ Khaled's 'They' Catchphrase Is About Birdman
- 7 Reasons John Calipari is the Most Hated Coach in College Basketball