When a group of rich 20-somethings plan a hurricane party at a remote family mansion, a party game goes awry in this fresh and funny look at backstabbing, fake friends, and one party gone very, very wrong.
Starring: Amandla Stenberg, Maria Bakalova, Myha’la Herrold, Chase Sui Wonders, Rachel Sennott, with Lee Pace and Pete Davidson
Directed by Halina Reijn
Screenplay by Sarah DeLappe
Based on the story by Kristen Roupenian
- (CHANTING) I'm smart! I'm strong! I'm ready for what comes along! I've got good friends! We'll stick together till the--
- [ANNOYED MURMURING]
- (ANNOYED) What?
- Who wants to play Bodies Bodies Bodies?
- Oh my god!
- Does anybody have service?
- What the fuck's going on?
(RAPPING) I'm a hot girl. Pop girl, rich girl.
- Guys, I get so stressed out every time we play this. Someone always ends up crying.
- [SOBBING HYSTERICALLY]
- So how do you play?
(RAPPING) I'm a hot girl, and I come in different flavors.
- If you draw the piece of paper that has the X on it, you are the murderer.
(RAPPING) The neighbors.
- Everyone else has to avoid being killed.
- What is that?
- (QUIETLY) Xanax. Do you want one?
(RAPPING) I just wanna pull up and step and shine.
- (SHOUTING) What is happening?
- Our friend is dead. So if you could just, like, not escalate the situation, that'd be great.
- I'm not escalating! You're holding the knife, and you're moving your hands while you talk.
- That would be so fucking obvious if I were the killer.
- (EXASPERATED) David.
- (MOUTH FULL) What?
- [MOANS FEARFULLY]
- You're always gaslighting me.
- You fucking trigger me.
- You are so toxic.
- Relax. Relax.
- You're silencing me!
- (HOLLERING) Is that all you got, motherfucker?
- (HYSTERICALLY) Did you just fucking shoot me?
- I can't believe you're making this about you!
- What are the features that you're bringing to the table?
- Well, I just look like I fuck. You know what I mean?
- I look like I fu-- I fuck. And that's the vibe I like to put out there.