POPsessions: 'Sons of Anarchy' Star Kim Coates Shares His Pop Culture Obsessions
What movie makes a biker bad boy like "Sons of Anarchy" star Kim "Tig Trager" Coates cry? You might be surprised, just as you might be surprised at what song the Canadian-born actor cites as his karaoke jam. Coates, whose prolific career has included roles in everything from "Entourage" and "Prison Break" to "A Streetcar Named Desire" on Broadway and movies like "Black Hawk Down" and "Goon," also spends much of his time raising awareness and funds for the USO and The Boot Campaign, a non-profit devoted to programs that help military vets.
But really … how much would you pay to see him sing No. 4, his favorite karaoke tune?
1. What website do you visit when no one is watching? I plead the fifth.
2. What was the first movie you saw? "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs."
3. What movie makes you cry? Everything.
4. What is your karaoke song? Lionel Richie's "Hello."
5. Who is the movie character you wish you could be? Travis Bickle.
6. Who is your favorite Tweeter? Theo Rossi.
7. What article of clothing can you not live without? Leather jacket.
8. What was on your favorite T-shirt when you were growing up? SH*T spelled backward.
9. What do you eat/drink while watching a movie in the theater? Popcorn (no butter) and water.
10. What's the TV show you never miss? "The Sopranos" (nothing new).
11. What TV show would you like to live in? "Bonanza."
12. Who is your TV crush? Ginger from "Gilligan's Island."
13. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to? "Gilligan's Island."
14. What's the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR? Nothing.
15. What is your favorite album? "Hotel California."
16. What was your first concert? Supertramp.
17. What song was playing during your first kiss? "Crimson & Clover."
18. What phone app do you use the most? Twitter.
19. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall as a kid/teen? Who? Gordie Howe.
20. Have you ever dressed as a celeb for Halloween? Who? Dracula.
Watch a trailer for Season 6 of "SoA":
"Sons of Anarchy" airs Tuesdays at 10 p.m. on FX.
Check out more POPsessions