- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
"So You Think You Can Dance" choreographer — and former contestant — Travis Wall is nominated for his third Outstanding Choreography Emmy at this Sunday's ceremony, but he still doesn't know what he'll say if he wins. "I truly don't even know what I would say! Am I supposed to prepare a speech or something?" he tells Yahoo TV. "It would mean the world to me, and how hard I've worked to get to where I am! It would definitely be a goal achieved and such a great honor and memory every time I [would] look at the trophy." Wall, who began his career in a Dr. Pepper commercial and starred in "The Music Man" on Broadway, will also be tappin' his toes as part of an Emmy ceremony performance celebrating great dancing on TV. Inspired by some of this year's Emmy nominees, the number is "really entertaining and really fast! It's over before you know it," Wall promises.
In honor of his Emmy nod and dance number, we asked Wall to give us the scoop on his favorite TV shows, movies, Tweeter, TV crush, and other pop culture obsessions.
1. What song was playing during your first kiss? "The Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice.
2. What website do you visit when no one is watching? stumbleupon.com.
3. What phone app do you use the most? Instagram, for sure. Or on Sundays, The NFL mobile app!
4. Who is your favorite Tweeter? @annakendrick47.
5. What movie character do you wish you could be? Peter Pan, because he can fly, and that's my ultimate dream!
6. Did you have a poster of a celeb on your wall when you were a kid or a teen? My entire room was covered in Britney Spears posters and Orlando Bloom. Haha, I know!
7. Who is your TV crush? Ryan Kwanten, aka Jason Stackhouse!!
8. Have you ever dressed as a celeb for Halloween? Who? David Beckham! I secretly want to be him!
9. What was the first movie you saw? I believe it was "Mary Poppins"! It's the first one I can remember!
10. What movie makes you cry? "Up."
11. What do you eat or drink while watching a movie in the theater? I do love a small popcorn, a bottled water, and Sour Punch Straws!
12. What's the TV show you never miss? UGH. There are so many … Probably have to say "Saturday Night Live" and "True Blood"!
13. What TV show would you like to live in? Definitely "Game of Thrones"!
14. What TV theme song do you still remember the words to? "Friends" all the way!
15. What's the guiltiest pleasure currently on your DVR? Probably "Toddlers and Tiaras"!! Or "Big Brother."
16. What is your karaoke song? "Baby One More Time."
17. What is your favorite album? Prince's "Purple Rain."
18. What was your first concert? Janet Jackson's "Velvet Rope Tour."
19. What article of clothing can you not live without? Basketball shorts.
20. What was on your favorite T-shirt when you were growing up? "Friends" and "Will and Grace"!
Watch the "Where the Light Gets In" routine choreographed by Wall:
The Primetime Emmys air Sunday, Sept. 22 at 8 p.m. on CBS.
Check out more POPsessions