The cliché birds of a feather flock together surely applies to Justin Bieber and his drag racing buddy Khalil Sharieff.
The teens, who were arrested, charged and released Thursday morning for racing a Lamborghini and Ferrari while under the influence, actually have similar backgrounds and interests.
See our list of 6 things they have in common:
1. Music – Justin and Khalil are former labelmates. Justin's albums have been released on Island Records and Khalil recorded for Island's sister company Def Jam Recordings. Though Khalil did not release a Def Jam album, and is no longer on the label, he did put out a few songs during his tenure there. His video "Hey Lil Mama" received 6 million video plays on YouTube.
2. Shirtless Selfies – Justin and Khalil don't waste too much time ironing shirts. Why should they when they can instead, show off their six-pack abs? Justin posts more shirtless selfies than Khalil, but Khalil is a pretty good contender.
3. 1994 – Justin is 9 months older than Khalil but they were both born in 1994. The "As Long as You Love Me" singer will turn 20 on March 1, and Khalil will say goodbye to his teenage years on November 22.
4. Skateboarding - Earlier this week, Khalil and Justin got in a quick round of skateboarding at their big homie Tune's park.
5. Tattoos – Is Justin's love for tattoos having an influence on Khalil? Two months ago, the aspiring singer posted this photo of himself getting a large spider web drawing on his left forearm. Prior to this add, his only other visible ink was a small crown on his chest, a rose and crosses on his left wrist.
6. YouTube – Just like JB's manager Scooter Braun discovered him after seeing his cover songs on YouTube, Khalil scored his big break when Worldwide Entertainment CEO Kevin Wales contacted him in 2008 after watching his version of Michael Jackson's "She's Out of My Life" on the video site.
Now, they can add matching orange, jailhouse jumpsuits to their list of things alike.