Gimme a G! Gimme an I! Gimme an F!
As we we're dreaming up good ways to get pumped for Super Bowl Sunday, we had a crazy idea: Movie cheerleaders might just make for some great GIFs.
Turns out we were right. Here are 10 highly GIFable examples that bring our dreams to animated life.
1. Al Michaels likes what he sees in "BASEketball" (Bob Costas on the other hand...):
2. Andy Samberg, Bobby Moynihan, and company clean up good in "Grown Ups 2":
3. Kirsten Dunst takes one (off) for the team in "Bring It On":
4. Carmen Electra and Amy Smart got spirit, yeah yeah they got spirit, in "Starsky & Hutch":
5. Tracy Morgan is the sassiest cheerleader behind bars in "The Longest Yard":
6. We're kicking ourselves for not coming up with such a perfect concept as "Ninja Cheerleaders":
7. If touchdown dances looked like they do in "The Replacements," there'd be a lot more scoring:
8. Some of the most talented cheerleaders ever perform the greatest cheer ever in "Wildcats":
9. Lester Burnham only has eyes for Mena Suvari in "American Beauty":
10. Justin Long bravely shows cheerleading's inherent risk in "Dodgeball":
See Carmen Electra and Amy Smart's moves in "Starsky & Hutch":
Follow me on Twitter: @AdPoc
And our GIF master too: @TheWonderheel