Britney Spears has contributed so much to the world since she danced onto the scene 15 years ago when on September 30, 1998, her hit song "…Baby One More Time" debuted.
There's her catalog of popular tunes and incredible videos, the awesomely bad movie "Crossroads," and the even worse reality TV show "Britney and Kevin: Chaotic," not to mention the wild stories full of junk food, razors, trucker hats, and controversial performances.
But Britney's also shared some of her wise words on subjects as diverse as world geography, self confidence, and undergarments.
Take a look back at 15 philosophical quotes attributed to Ms. Britney Spears, who we hope continues to entertain us for years to come!
1. "The cool thing about being famous is traveling. I have always wanted to travel across seas, like to Canada and stuff."
2. "Sundance is weird. The movies are weird — you actually have to think about them when you watch them."
3. "Honestly, I think we should just trust our president in every decision he makes and should just support that, you know, and be faithful in what happens."
4. "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."
5. "I always listen to 'N Sync's 'Tearin' Up My Heart.' It reminds me to wear a bra."
6. "I'm rich, freakin' rich. It's crazy."
7. "Tony Blair? I've never heard of him either. Who is he?"
8. "I don't like defining myself. I just am."
9. "I go through life like a Karate Kid."
10. "I'm attracted to guys who are really confident and make conversation."
11. "I don't allow anybody to change me. I still walk outta my house in rollers and I take walks. I do not care what people think."
12. "Women complicate everything."
13. "I don't think anyone can give you advice when you've got a broken heart."
14. "Every night, I have to read a book, so that my mind will stop thinking about things that I stress about."
15. "Sometimes it's our secrets that define us."
More Celebrity Features on Yahoo!: