Valentine's Day POPsessions: Bella Thorne Loves a Good Love Letter
Bella Thorne definitely has a soft spot for romance.
The "Shake It Up!" actress, 17, revealed to Yahoo that not only does she like writing sweet notes, she also loves when people send her things that are personal – like a hand-written Valentine. The adorable actress, who paired up with the U.S. Postal Service to reveal their new stamp, the Cut Paper Heart 2014, just in time for Valentine's Day gushed, "If someone is sending me a personalized letter or card, especially with the love stamp on it, that would actually be so cute. It would just make me feel really special."
As she points out, you're more likely to really appreciate the time someone put into sending you a special Valentine. "It is the best when you know someone is thinking of you," she explained. "If somebody shoots me a text message on Valentine's Day, like Happy Valentine's Day, it is probably in a group message and I am definitely going to overlook it."
Bella kicked off her upcoming romantic week by walking in the Go Red for Women/The Heart Truth Red Dress Collection fashion show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Thursday, and as she gears up for a heart-filled holiday, check out the other gushy things she loves in life, including her first on-screen crush and which Disney princess she likes the best… despite being named after Belle from "Beauty and the Beast."
1. What's your favorite movie to watch on a lonely Valentine's Day?
"The Notebook." I mean, I think you gotta go with the classic.
2. Who was your first screen crush?
Probably Christian Bale. He is beautiful and he is very nice.
3. What's the most romantic moment in movie history?
I guess I could go with another classic and say anything from "Titanic." It's so sad. How can they kill him? Every time I watch it, I think, "How can they do that?"
4. If someone did that "Say Anything" boom box thing outside your window, would you be into it, or call the police?
It depends if I know him or not. If I know him, then, no, I won't call the police. If I don't know him, then I'll probably call the police.
5. Would you date a vampire if he/she was like, an insanely super babe and totally into you?
I guess. In "Twilight" they drink animal blood. As long as they don't drink human blood.
6. Who's the hottest TV couple?
I like Damon and Elena from "The Vampire Diaries." They're really cute. He's pretty on-point.
7. Ross and Rachel: yay or nay?
8. Carrie and Big: yay or nay?
Oh my God, I love Mr. Big. You have no idea. I have a weird obsession with that guy. I love them together. I am obsessed with their relationship. Oh, and in the movie, no! When she's running and the flowers, and he actually shows up, oh my god. It is so sad!
9. What TV break up still hurts to think about?
That's definitely it: Carrie and Big.
10. Best break-up song?
"Afraid," by The Neighborhood.
11. What's your favorite breakup movie?
12. Who is your favorite fairytale princess?
"Little Mermaid." I am named after Belle, but I still love "The Little Mermaid." My mom says she chose the name because of Belle from "Beauty and the Beast."
13. What was the first book you read that made you swoon?
The "Ghost Girl" series [by Tonya Hurley].
14. Who is your favorite romantic singer?
I love Billy Squire.
15. Flowers or chocolates?