- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
Kim Kardashian's Love magazine shoot is the gift that keeps on giving. We were so focused on her latest batch of bizarre nude photos that we didn't even bother to look at the equally scandalous interview that accompanied the shoot... until now.
But don't worry, we read it so you don't have to. Here are five of her best quotes:
1. She's just a sexual girl who likes getting naked: Kim told the magazine her favorite position is "from the back" and that there’s no such thing as a man being "too big." Kim went on to say, "I like nudity," adding that her husband encourages it, too. "Kanye always says, 'Dress sexier.' He's always encouraging." Thanks a lot, Kanye.
2. But please, get over her sex tape: "If I do have one regret in life that’s it," she revealed.
"Maybe that's how some people heard of me but I didn't launch my career off of that. That was 12 years ago, no 13 years ago, so I just try to move on and put it in the past because I think everyone in life does things that they’re not proud of but you can't sit and dwell on them forever."
3. Speaking of her career, please don't ask Kim what she does for a living: "When someone asks me, 'What do you do?' under my breath I want to say, 'Ask my f--king bank account what I do,'" she confessed. "But I would never say that to someone's face."
4. Because she runs a business and employs people: "We've had more episodes than I Love Lucy!" she boasted. "And I'm proud that we give so many people jobs. Like, our lighting guy handing me a key chain last season and said, 'I just want to thank you — I've worked for you guys for eight seasons and you helped me buy a house.' So I get a little bit frustrated at people not understanding. Like when they ask, 'What do you do?' I mean, what an uneducated question! And I just want to help change the perception that being on a reality show is such a negative thing."
5. She also wants everyone to use caution when wearing Spanx: "I always pee all over my Spanx, it's a disaster,” she said. "They aren't crotchless enough!"
As usual, TMI.