If Taylor Swift ever wants to quit the music business, she could definitely find a job in casting.
Swift just dropped the video for her latest single "Style," and while the song is about ex Harry Styles, the vid features another famous face styled to look like a James Dean daydream: Dominic Sherwood.
Sherwood, 25, is an English actor, model, and musician best known for his starring role in Vampire Academy. Here are seven more fun facts about Dom:
1. He's dating one of Taylor's best friends: Clearly, Dominic came highly recommended as he's been spotted hanging with Sarah Hyland. The Modern Family actress starred in Vampire Academy with Sherwood, but their relationship just recently turned romantic. They were not shy about packing on the PDA while out in Hollywood recently.
2. He used to have a crush on T.Swift: Back in 2013, Taylor made quite the impression on Dominic.
“I’ve met Taylor once, with [my Vampire Academy co-star] Sarah Hyland, and there’s just nothing not to like about her,” he told Just Jared. “She’s beautiful, talented, hardworking, and she’s very genuine. It’s a terrible thing, I was actually very surprised! I had read all these nightmare stories, and when I met her I was very pleasantly surprised that she seemed like one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. As for having a thing for Taylor? That’s for me to know and for you to wonder about.”
3. He will likely be watching a Disney movie on Saturday: A year ago, Dominic told Yahoo Movies that he watches Disney movies on Valentine's Day. "Peter Pan is one of my absolute favorites. I wish I was Peter Pan so much. And Aladdin and The Lion King."
4. He Has a Lion King tattoo: Dominic really likes Disney movies. "I have a Lion King tattoo — that's how much I love The Lion King," he told us. "It's on the inside of my left leg and it's Rafiki's staff. You remember the really old stick that has the fruit at the top? That's what it is."
5. He has heterochromia: Part of what makes Dom so dreamy? He his eyes are two different colors: one is blue, the other is half blue and half brown
6. He totally digs Friends: During Yahoo's chat with Sherwood last year, he made it pretty clear he probably knows all the words to the Rembrandts tune "I'll Be There For You." When asked who is the hottest TV couple ever, he said: "I really like Chandler and Monica from Friends. I think their relationship was kind of adorable." Dominic also confessed that Ross and Rachel's TV breakup still hurts him to think about.
7. He's a little bit OCD: “When I have a shower or take a bath, I have to do it in a certain way,” he told Just Jared. “I shampoo my hair, then I wash my face in a certain way, then I wash all that off, then I condition my hair and I wash my body. This is going to sound weird, but if I do it wrong, like if my head’s not in the right place, I’ll start over. So yeah, that’s a bit OCD I guess.