The post Billie Eilish takes over ACL with hypnotic 15-song performance: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Billie Eilish is amidst a stretch of high-profile TV appearances. Following last weekend’s Grammys Awards, where she swept the four major categories in addition to performing “when the party’s over”, Eilish was back on television airwaves Saturday making her Austin City Limits debut.
The hour-long episode features a 15-song performance from Eilish. Appropriately, she kicked off the show with “bad guy”, which earned both Song and Record of the Year at the Grammys. She proceeded to play several more tracks from the Album of the Year-winning When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?, including “my strange addiction”, “you should see me in a crown”, “all the good girls go to hell”, and “bury a friend”.
Eilish also performed several songs from her 2017 debut EP, dont smile at me, such as “idontwannabeyouanymore” and “bury a friend”.
Watch the full episode below. Next weekend, Eilish will be back on television as she is scheduled to perform at the Academy Awards.
my strange addiction
you should see me in a crown
when i was older
wish you were gay
all the good girls go to hell
when the party’s over
bury a friend
- Ned Flanders-inspired metal band Okilly Dokilly announce tour, unleash "Slaughterhouse" single: Stream
- Jason Momoa unveils his real body in Super Bowl commercial: Watch
- Kid Rock pays tribute to Kobe Bryant in the douchiest way possible
- Amber Heard admits "hitting" ex-husband Johnny Depp in leaked audio recording
- Incubus and 311 announce summer tour
- Gorillaz tease Tame Impala collaboration