The post Billie Eilish is a fallen angel in the new video for “all the good girls go to hell”: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Not unlike the pop prodigy’s past visuals, this one’s a striking watch from start to finish. Here, Eilish plays the role of a fallen angel/bat-like creature that’s doomed to walk the Earth. That is, until she catches on fire. Think of Nic Cage’s City of Angels, but a darker, millennial version.
(Read: The Top 25 Songs of 2019… So Far)
The video was directed by Rich Lee, who has been working with Lana Del Rey all summer. Check it out below.
Eilish, our 2018 Rookie of the Year, is still on tour promoting her excellent debut album, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? You can purchase concert tickets here. The 17-year-old artist recently teamed up with her idol, Justin Bieber, on a remix of “Bad Guy”.
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music [Updated]
- Zach Galifianakis nearly kills Matthew Mcconaughey in first trailer for Between Two Ferns: Watch
- Tool's Maynard James Keenan: Justin Bieber is "probably a good kid" but he's surrounded by "crap"
- Azealia Banks calls Lizzo "millennial mammy" in unprompted Instagram tirade