In the Daniel Kleinman-directed film, footage of Eilish is interspersed with scenes from the film, which stars Daniel Craig as Bond. The song was produced by Eilish’s brother, Finneas and Stephen Lipson, and makes Eilish the youngest artist in history to write and record a James Bond theme song.
“It feels crazy to be a part of this in every way. To be able to score the theme song to a film that is part of such a legendary series is a huge honor,” Eilish said in a press release.
No Time to Die is set to release in theaters on Nov. 12 in the U.K. and Nov. 20 in the U.S.
- Watch the New Trailer for 'No Time to Die'
- Billie Eilish Opens Up About Why She Keeps Her Relationships Private
- Daniel Craig Reflects on His Impact on James Bond's Legacy in New Interview
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.