Most parents are typically content to either take part in a bake sale, bid in a silent auction, or just cut a check when their child's school comes looking for some extra funds. Not Beyoncé. Last night, Queen Bey took part in a fundraiser event for her daughter Blue Ivy's elementary school and staged the kind of performance that surely must have left everyone in the room reaching for their wallets.
The event, which took place at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, featured Beyoncé singing and dancing to a greatest hits collection from her sizeable back catalog, including "Crazy in Love," "XO" and a truly tender cover of the Whitney Houston classic, "I Will Always Love You." It was the singer's first major public performance since her much talked about turn in the spotlight at Super Bowl 50 last month. Check out some of the fan-shot footage below.
Parte I - Beyoncé performando "XO" na Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall em LA. pic.twitter.com/s7DpgtcXEI— Beyoncé Brasil (@BeyonceBrasil) March 6, 2016
Parte II - Beyoncé performando "XO" na Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall em LA. pic.twitter.com/X8D0uQJ8O8— Beyoncé Brasil (@BeyonceBrasil) March 6, 2016
Parte III - Beyoncé performando "XO" na Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall em LA. pic.twitter.com/JzAUPPcu7t— Beyoncé Brasil (@BeyonceBrasil) March 6, 2016
- Watch Beyoncé Turn Up to "Formation" Last Night After Her Super Bowl Performance
- Blue Ivy Carter Is Walking and Already Styling On Everyone
- Watch Beyonce Perform "Irreplaceable" With Blue Ivy
More from Complex
- 'Beware the Slenderman' Might Literally Haunt Your Dreams
- Judge Makes Bernie Sanders Very Happy, Rules 17-Year-Olds Can Vote in Ohio Primary
- Adidas Has Released Official Images of the "Triple Black" Ultra Boost
- Former NBA Player Jeff Adrien Claims LeBron James Is Trying to Steal Beyoncé From Jay Z in Twitter Rant
- Warden, Guard Stabbed in Alabama Prison Riot