This would obviously be the dream of dreams if this rumor was true as both artists have lengthy catalogs of incredible music, huge hits, and an obvious presence on stage that makes them two of the greatest artists to see live.
Of course, this would also open up the possibility for the pair to join each other on stage. We still have the vision of Bey bringing out Kendrick for an incredible performance of "Freedom" for the final show of her Formation World Tour at East Rutherford's MetLife Stadium. There was also the time the pair took the song to a whole new level at the 2016 BET Awards.
Meanwhile, Kendrick Lamar last played his own set at Coachella back in 2012, but appeared alongisde Ice Cube and Anderson .Paak at the 2016 festival. Bey has never headlined Coachella before. Interestingly enough, Beyoncé's Formation World Tour opener, DJ Khaled, also recently hinted at an appearance at next year's Coachella.
The lineup is all unconfirmed at this point and we will have to wait until the festival's official announcement in January to know who will be performing this year. For now, all we can do is hope this is true. Coachella 2017 is scheduled to go down April 14-16 and April 21-23.
- Beyoncé Brings Out Serena Williams, Jay Z, and Kendrick Lamar for Final Night of Formation Tour
- Watch Beyoncé, Kendrick Lamar, and More Perform at the 2016 BET Awards
More from Complex
- Meet Trump's Legion of Doom: A Look at the Terrifying Squad About to Occupy the White House
- Hackers Got Into San Francisco's Public Transit System and Demanded Ransom
- Leah Remini Confirms Scientologists Actually Believe Tom Cruise Is Their 'Messiah'
- Dutch Parliament Votes to Approve a Partial Burqa Ban in Some Public Places
- Are Beyoncé and Kendrick Lamar Headlining Coachella 2017?