The post Beware the crunchy leaves in the first teaser for A Quiet Place Part II: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
In the world of A Quiet Place, the tiniest sounds attract bloodthirsty creatures ready rip humans apart. Director and star John Krasinski mined the tension in silence to make a very loud noise at the box office, and so it was no surprise to see a sequel green lit. Now we have our first teaser clip of A Quiet Place: Part II, with the official trailer set to drop January 1st.
In the teaser, we see the Abbot family out for a walk in the woods. Matriarch Evelyn (Emily Blunt) leads the way, with daughter Regan (Millicent Simmonds) and son Marcus (Noah Jupe) behind. But as directed by Krasinski, the camera lingers on the soft path of sand under their feet, muffling their steps. The teaser leads up to the anxious moment when the sand path ends and dried, crunchy leaves begin. Check out the full clip below.
John Krasinski is such a big name these days, hunting terrorists as Jack Ryan, that it’s easy to forget he got his start on The Office. Luckily, that esteemed comedy just released the full clip of Threat Level Midnight, which finds Krasinski playing a terrorist himself as the evil Goldenface.
- Shining a Light on Red Hot Chili Peppers' John Frusciante's Decade Out of the Spotlight
- Ranking: Every Star Wars Movie and Series from Worst to Best
- Eddie Murphy made his glorious return to SNL and reprised all his old characters: Watch
- Nine Inch Nails will record a new album and tour in 2020
- Top 30 Metal + Hard Rock Songs of 2019