The post Better Call Saul Season 5 gets premiere date, first-look photos, and new teaser: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Suit up, it’s almost time to head to court: Better Call Saul returns this February for its highly anticipated fifth season. Today, AMC finally confirmed that the Breaking Bad prequel will have a two-night premiere next year on February 23rd and 24th.
In anticipation, they’ve let loose a number of first-look images — featuring Saul Goodman (Bob Odenkirk), Kim Wexler (Rhea Seehorn), Mike Ehrmantraut (Jonathan Banks), Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito) — and a clever little teaser.
Catch both below. To bide your time, you can catch the rather excellent El Camino on Netflix or revisit several of our Breaking Bad Week features, from a ranking of all the cold opens to the best schemes cooked up by Walt and Jesse.
- David Byrne performs "Road to Nowhere" with cast of American Utopia Broadway on Fallon: Watch
- Horrifying 22-foot statue of baby Jesus looks just like Phil Collins
- Eddie Van Halen hospitalized due to complications from cancer drugs: Report
- Hall and Oates announce 2020 tour dates
- Beck says he has no "connection or affiliation" with Scientology