Halloween is just a few days away but spooky season has already commenced and there’s no shortage of great costume looks. Coupled with colored wigs and makeup, many celebrities took to the streets in some of their scariest looks. While some opted for the particularly creepy looks like Pennywise and the Joker, some couples went for funnier costumes this year.
Jessica Biel gave Justin Timberlake a blast from the past as the former N’Sync member. Timberlake accompanied the group as a microphone.
More from Variety
- Sandbox VR Raises $11 Million From Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Orlando Bloom, Will Smith, Others
- Why 'Limetown' Star & Producer Jessica Biel Thought the Show Was Based on a True Story
- Supreme Court Hears Oral Arguments on LGBTQ Discrimination
In addition to The Standard’s Halloween On Top costume event which featured looks from Mya, Sam Deitch, the theme for the night at the Casamigos Halloween event was Psychedelic Spirits as they celebrated 50 years since the summer of ’69. Go-Go dancer outfits and “Austin Powers” costumes like Patrick Schwarzenegger’s were aplenty.
Of course, there’s also a slew of second looks that can be seen on various social media accounts. Nina Dobrev posed in her second costume online as the french youtube star who crashed a Chanel fashion show. Demi Lovato also stunned as Marie Antoinette and Gabrielle Union dressed up as her “Bring It On” character.
Click through the gallery to view some of the best celebrity Halloween costumes.
Best of Variety
- Emmys Trivia: 20 Surprising Facts From 2019's Nominations
- Listen: Hugh Grant on Why He Would Kill Social Media if He Could
- The Best Gifts for 'Big Bang Theory' Fans