Nathan Apodaca wasn’t trying to change the world when he posted that clip to TikTok. He was actually just trying to get to work at the potato factory in Idaho Falls. That he should have a little fun on his longboard, enjoy a sip of that good-good cran-raspberry, and rock out to some Fleetwood Mac along the way seemed only natural.
But the world was simply too ready for his optimistic commute vibes and had to make him a star. @420doggface208, you are all of us.
Almost immediately after the post went viral, everyone with a social media account and the ability to balance upright on a wheeled vehicle while also holding a smartphone and a jug of cranberry juice (plus a bunch without those abilities) got in on the trend started by the affable Indigenous “Uncle” from Idaho.
Here’s the original post on Instagram, in case you’re not up on the TikToks.
- TikTok Star Doggface208 Is Releasing an Official "Dreams" Halloween Costume
- Doggface208's Viral "Dreams" Clip Inspires Stevie Nicks to Join TikTok With Her Own Version
- "Dreams" TikTok Star's Merch Made More Than $30,000 Profit in 5 Days
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.