The podcast, which is part of the Forever Dog podcast network, sees United States Senator from Vermont meet “himself”. There’s an eight-minute video clip of the Bernie-vs-Bernie showdown above.
More from Deadline
- Democratic Debate #5 Review: MSNBC Moderators Bring Fire That Tired Contenders For Donald Trump's Job Lack
- Four Democratic Candidates Call On DNC To Ensure That Comcast Orders Independent Investigation Of NBC News
- Netflix Launches 'The Crown' Companion Podcast With Creator Peter Morgan Diving Deep Into Royal Drama
Joking about Sanders’ gesticulations, Adomian says, “Bernie, however far you think your hands are going, they can go even further”, to which the candidate replies “what people don’t understand with all of these gestures is that it’s part of my exercise regime”.
The pair also partake in friendly competition over whose suit is more rumpled with the real Sanders saying there’s a “real art to the rumple”.
There was some real political talk during the interview, Sanders joking that his federal jobs program means that “anyone who wants to go into improv will have a job”. He also addressed being called “crazy Bernie” by President Trump. “Mr President, people who live in glass houses should not be throwing rocks. The important point is respect,” he said.
The full episode is available to stream and download now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and Stitcher, and video of the interview is available on YouTube. Forever Dog was founded in 2016 by Brett Boham, Joe Cilio and Alex Ramsey.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers