The singer was spotted with Horton about three months ago, and while the two seemed adorably happy together, she declared herself a “single lady” in an October 18 Instagram story. We’ve since learned a bit more about the reason behind her most recent split — and how she’s feeling in the aftermath of it.
More from SheKnows
- Lady Gaga Had Almost Her 'Entire Body' X-Rayed & Is in a 'Lot of Pain' After Concert Fall
- Lady Gaga Is Out to Change Lives With Her New Makeup Line, Haus Laboratories
- Nope, That Wasn't Lady Gaga On Vacation With Bradley Cooper in France (& They're Still Not a Thing)
“Gaga does want to date again,” a source told Us Weekly. “Dan was not mature enough for her.”
Though the relationship only lasted a few months, Gaga and Horton reportedly began working together in November of 2018. Gaga began seeing Horton shortly after she ended her engagement to Christian Carino — despite the fact that many little monsters were rooting for Gaga to find love IRL with her A Star is Born co-star Bradley Cooper, she and the sound engineer were spotted getting affectionate towards one another on multiple occasions.
Sadly, a breakup isn’t the only tough thing Gaga is working through at the moment. The performer recently took a nasty fall off the stage during a performance — and while she was certainly feeling some serious pain, the singer rebounded quickly to celebrate a friend’s bachelorette party. The popstar-turned-movie-star-turned-beauty-mogul said it best in a recent Instagram caption. “When they have to X-Ray almost your entire body,” she wrote. “Just Dance. Gonna be ok.”
This is the Lady Gaga we know and love, neither a breakup nor a fall will hold her down.
Best of SheKnows
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018
- Winter Movies That Aren't About Christmas You Can Enjoy Right Now