Beastie Boys have announced a series of limited-edition colored vinyl reissues to mark the respective anniversaries of three past studio albums.
In celebration of its 30th anniversary, the trio’s second album, Paul’s Boutique, will be repressed on standard black vinyl as well as a limited-edition violet colored vinyl.
The group’s fourth album, Ill Communication, is getting a limited-edition silver-metallic colored vinyl reissue in commemoration of its 25th anniversary. Additionally, there will be multiple limited-edition vinyl pressings of their corresponding Root Down EP, available as orange, red, blue and green, that will be randomly distributed with Ill Communication and sold separately.
Finally, Beastie Boys will mark the 15th anniversary of To The 5 Boroughs with a limited-edition blue pressing vinyl.
All of these vinyls will be available starting October 4th, and pre-orders are now ongoing through Beastie Boys’ website.
- Second person comes forward accusing Katy Perry of sexual harassment
- Full Woodstock recording to air on WXPN at exact time of original festival
- R.I.P. Peter Fonda, Easy Rider star and counter-culture icon dead at 79
- Feds accuse R Kelly of spreading herpes
- The Matrix 4: Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss to star in new film from Lana Wachowski