Coffee, toast and a jaw-dropping truth are on the menu when the Kane family gathers for breakfast on this week’s Batwoman.
In this exclusive sneak peek from the second episode of the Arrowverse newcomer, airing Sunday at 8/7c on The CW, Jacob (Dougray Scott) invites daughter Kate (Ruby Rose) to join up with the Crows and Mary (Nicole Kang) marvels at Sophie’s sexual fluidity when Kate interrupts with a shocking revelation. Press play above to gauge the assorted family members’ reactions to this bombshell. Doth anyone protest too much…?
More from TVLine
- Ratings: Batwoman Slips in Week 2, CBS Sunday Dramas All Rise
- Flash Boss Teases Chester P. Runk Plan, Shares Funny Story About Arrowverse's Dueling Black Hole Storylines...
- Arrow Final Season Quiz: How Well Do You Remember the Pilot?
Elsewhere in Episode 2, which is titled “The Rabbit Hole”: Kate continues to be haunted by the events surrounding her sister Beth’s death 15 years earlier; Jacob and the Crows up the stakes trying to take down Alice and her Wonderland gang; Luke Fox inadvertently gets pulled into Batwoman’s vigilante heroics; and Sophie and Kate are forced to team up when Mary finds herself in Alice’s crosshairs.
Best of TVLine
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!
- The Arrowverse's Big Unmaskings, Ranked — From A to Zoom