As The CW’s Batwoman resumes Season 1, Alice is holding another tea party — and Catherine Hamilton-Kane, despite being very dead, is again the guest of honor.
In this exclusive sneak peek from the midseason premiere, titled “How Queer Everything Is Today!” and airing Sunday at 8/7c, Alice (played by Rachel Karsten) treats six-feet-under Catherine to a spot of tea. Mouse (Sam Littlefield), however, is compelled to rain on Alice’s already-drizzly parade, questioning as he does the strategy behind his “sister” poisoning Kate’s stepmom.
More from TVLine
- Arrow Series Finale Photos Reveal Felicity and Other Returns, Spoilery 'Resurrections,' a Romantic Reunion
- Ratings: 9-1-1: Lone Star Starts Strong Out of 49ers Win, Batwoman Goes Low
- Black Lightning: Original Cast Member Damon Gupton Out Ahead of Season 4
Press play above to hear out Alice’s argument, and how she reacts to Mouse’s bearish attitude.
Elsewhere in this episode, Kate — in the wake of the worlds-changing Crisis event — must decide what she is willing to do to honor Batwoman’s identity… and her own.
As Arrowverse EP Marc Guggenheim told TVLine, “We have now put into our universe a new mystery which is: What does this post-Crisis universe look like [for each show]? … I know, for example, what they’re doing on Batwoman and it’s friggin’ awesome, with some unbelievable, ‘What-the-f–k?!’ kind of moments. In addition to the heart and emotion, the ‘what-the-f–k?!’ is, in my mind, what the Arrowverse is all about.”
Launch Gallery: 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Burning Qs Answered!
Best of TVLine
- Watch Impeachment Trial Live Stream
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!