The post Bat for Lashes reveals new live EP, The Boys of Summer: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Next week, Bat for Lashes will embark on a North American tour. In anticipation, the dream pop artist also known as Natasha Khan has released a live EP called The Boys of Summer. Stream it in full below.
The new project was originally recorded at the London venue EartH this past November. It consists of four tracks, including “Daniel” from 2009’s Two Suns and alternate versions of two songs from the most recent Bat for Lashes album, Lost Girls. As indicated by the EP’s title, there’s of course a cover of the 1984 Don Henley classic.
- 10 Most Anticipated Indie Rock Albums of 2020
- Vampire Weekend’s Contra Marked a Significant Change in Indie Rock
As with the EP, the upcoming tour will see the British musician gift fans with a number of special goodies, including a “never performed before set” of material, “plus a few surprises,” per a statement. Grab your concert tickets here.
The Boys of Summer Artwork:
The Boys of Summer Tracklist:
01. The Boys of Summer – Live
02. Desert Man – Live (Piano Version)
03. Daniel – Live (Music Box Version)
04. The Hunger – Live (Organ Version)
In support of last year’s Lost Girls, Khan recently made an appearance on This Must Be the Gig, and that interview can be heard ahead.
- Ned Flanders-inspired metal band Okilly Dokilly announce tour, unleash "Slaughterhouse" single: Stream
- Amber Heard admits "hitting" ex-husband Johnny Depp in leaked audio recording
- Jason Momoa unveils his real body in Super Bowl commercial: Watch
- Incubus and 311 announce summer tour
- Kid Rock pays tribute to Kobe Bryant in the douchiest way possible