Since her 2006 debut Fur & Gold, Bat For Lashes (AKA Natasha Khan) has established herself as one of the most passionate, expressive writers and performers. The London-born art pop artist has delivered record after record of cinematic beauty. Khan’s most recent album is the sublime Lost Girls, an album indebted to the bliss of Bananarama and Cyndi Lauper as well as the grand scope of composer John Williams.
Want to see Bat for Lashes on tour? Get tickets now.
This week, Bat For Lashes calls in to discuss the complications of character-driven songwriting, her experiences teaching meditation to newly released prisoners, opening for Radiohead and Coldplay, and so much more.
Stream the full episode above.
- xXx: Return of Xander Cage
- Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg announce new Band of Brothers follow-up series
- James Corden declares Brittany Howard the "best" Late Late Show performance: Watch
- Concert Film Review: Metallica's S&M2 Is a Celebration of the Band and Their Fans
- Apple is shutting down iTunes