You may find true love for the price of a ticket, as TV’s top-rated The Bachelor is bringing a live roadshow to 65 cities.
The Bachelor Live On Stage tour will bring aspects of the show to the stage in a 2.5-hour running time. 10 female contestants will seek love with a preselected local bachelor, all supervised by cohosts Ben Higgins and Becca Kufrin, a former Bachelor and Bachelorette.
More from Deadline
- 'SNL': Meet 'Pilot Hunk', He's Like 'The Bachelor' With Extra Baggage
- 'The Bachelor' Tops Monday Ratings; '9-1-1: Lone Star' Ticks Up
- 'The Bachelor' Gets A Boost To Win Monday Ratings; '9-1-1: Lone Star' Settles In
The tour includes a Feb. 28 stop in Los Angeles at The Theatre at Ace Hotel and a night at New York’s Beacon Theatre on Saturday, March 21. The tour ends in Austin, Texas on May 17.
One local bachelor will experience group date challenges, one-on-one moments, fantasy suites, hometowns and, of course, the rose ceremony. Selected audience members will also participate and potentially get a chance at meeting the bachelor. .
ABC’s The Bachelor managed to win Monday in primetime in the latest ratings, earning a 1.6 rating in the adults 18-49 demographic and 5.98 million viewers for its two-hour episode.
Best of Deadline
- Peacock Programming: List Of NBCUniversal Streaming Service’s Series, Films, Sports, News & More
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers