The post Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson’s gig at Astroworld Fest appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
When rapper Travis Scott announced his last-minute lineup for his Astroworld festival, it was filled with a number of notable hip-hop artists … and Marilyn Manson. Now, footage has emerged from Manson’s set, showing a somewhat awkward mosh pit in the crowd.
The one-day fest took place this past Saturday, November 9th, at NRG Park in Houston, Texas, with Scott and Manson also joined on the bill by Young Thug, Pharrell, Megan Thee Stallion, and more.
While a bit of an oddball on the bill, Manson seemed to win over the crowd. During Manson’s cover of the Eurythmics’ “Sweet Dreams”, a mosh pit of sorts broke out. Actually, it was more like a bunch of dudes pogo jumping and being careful not to get too rowdy. We give them an “A” (as in “Antichrist”) for effort, though. Watch the footage below.
- Top 25 Metal Albums of the 2010s
- Awkward mosh pit breaks out during Marilyn Manson's gig at Astroworld Fest
- Top 100 Songs of the 2010s
- Trent Reznor wins CMA Award for "Old Town Road"
- The Black Crowes to reunite for 30th anniversary Shake Your Money Maker tour