The post Avril Lavigne and Halsey join forces to perform “Girlfriend”: Watch appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Halsey hosted her annual party in Los Angeles on Friday night. The theme of this year’s event was 1960s, 70s, 80s, and 90s rockstars, and appropriately, one of the queens of 90s alt-rock was in attendance. Not only that, but Avril Lavigne joined Halsey on stage to perform her pop-punk staple “Girlfriend”. Watch fan-captured footage below.
Lavigne, who briefly stepped away from her first tour in five years in order to attend the Halloween shindig, dressed up as Madonna. As for Halsey, she transformed into Marilyn Manson.
I can’t believe I got to witness Halsey and Avril Lavigne singing “Girlfriend” in the year 2019 !!!! ICONIC pic.twitter.com/f1dIHOunR4
— crystal (@iwanturmidnight) October 26, 2019
THIS IS THE MOST ICONIC THING IVE EVER SEEN pic.twitter.com/ZHLU4GqBkX
— 𝙈𝙖𝙙𝙯⋆ (@iammadz93) October 26, 2019
- Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming born-again Christian
- New Prince memoir reveals he hated Katy Perry and Ed Sheeran's music
- Album Review: Kanye West Even Bores God with the Passionless Jesus Is King
- Morrissey is signing other artists' albums and selling them for $300 at shows
- Kevin Spacey avoids criminal charges after accuser dies
- Billie Eilish Throws an Unconventional, Unholy Mass Onstage