The post Avicii’s former collaborators team up for tribute concert appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
Many of Avicii’s former collaborators are teaming up for a tribute concert in honor of the late DJ.
Taking place on December 5th at the Friends Arena in Stockholm, the Avicii Tribute Concert for Mental Health Awareness will feature vocalists from Avicii’s biggest tracks, including Adam Lambert, Aloe Blacc, Rita Ora, Otto Knows, and Alex Ebert. These artists will perform Avicii’s music with the accompaniment of a 30-piece backing band.
Additionally, the concert will open with DJ sets from EDM luminaries and close Avicii friends including David Guetta, Kygo, Laidback Luke, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, and Nicky Romero.
All net profits from the concert will go to supporting organizations which address mental health needs and suicide prevention. Tickets go on sale September 5, 2019, at 10:00am CET.
Avicii (born Tim Bergling) died on April 20th, 2018 after taking his own life.
- Morrissey's US tour suffers from low ticket sales
- Trent Reznor acknowledges contribution to "Old Town Road" after CMA Awards nomination
- Kevin Hart injured after car crashes in Malibu Hills [Updated]
- R.I.P. Gordon Bressack, Pinky and the Brain writer dead at 68
- Nicki Minaj announces her retirement from music