Autopsies of Henryetta mass murder victims confirm two were sexually assaulted

HENRYETTA − The autopsies of six mass murder victims confirm all were shot in the head and two had injuries consistent with sexual assault.

The autopsy of the convicted rapist blamed for the deaths found he shot himself in the mouth.

Summary reports on all seven autopsies were obtained by The Oklahoman Wednesday.

Authorities have said Jesse McFadden, 39, killed his wife, her three teenage children and two teenage girls who were visiting their rural home for a weekend sleepover. He then killed himself.

Their bodies were found May 1.

Henryetta victimsTop Row- This undated photo provided by Janette Mayo shows from left, Tiffany Guess, Michael Mayo and Rylee Elizabeth Allen (Courtesy Janette Mayo via AP)Bottom Row- Brittany Brewer, left, and Ivy Webster. Photo via GoFundMe Fundraiser.

Both the sleepover guests, Ivy Webster, 14, and Brittany Brewer, 15, had blunt force injuries to their genital areas, pathologists noted in the reports.

The other victims were Holly Guess, 35, and her children, Rylee Elizabeth Allen, 17; Michael James Mayo, 15; and Tiffany Dore Guess, 13.

The wife, identified in the report by her married name, had gunshot head wounds and arm and leg abrasions, a pathologist noted.

Abrasions also were found on her children, the reports show.

An Okmulgee County sheriff's deputy had told Webster's father, mother and a grandmother in May that she had been raped. Also, the chief medical examiner had told The Oklahoman May 4 that some victims may have been sexually assaulted.

More: Exclusive: Before the killings, Jesse McFadden was a rapist and con man, and only got worse

A dog sits in front of the property near Henryetta where seven bodies were found May 1.

The mother, Ashleigh Webster, complained on Facebook Tuesday that Ivy's report had been sent to the media before the family. Her attorney, Cameron Spradling, called the release "yet another example of the utter lack of sensitivity that the State of Oklahoma has evidenced to victims and the families of victims."

McFadden had told his mother April 30 "that he was not going back to prison, and that he had decided to kill himself," a sheriff's investigator reported in a search warrant request.

He had been due in court in Muskogee County May 1 for a jury trial on a 2017 felony case.

He was accused in the case of sexting with a minor from prison with a contraband cellphone in 2016. He also was accused of possessing juvenile pornography.


McFadden was sentenced to 20 years in prison in 2003 after pleading no contest to raping a 17-year-old girl. He had been released on Oct. 30, 2020.

This article originally appeared on Oklahoman: Two victims of Henryetta mass murder were sexually assaulted: autopsy