UPDATED 7/10, 11:45 p.m. ET:
Keke Palmer appears to have responded to August Alsina's scathing tweets via Instagram, writing "I want to post screenshots, but I won’t."
Seems like Keke's taking the high road on this one, adding that she'd spare the singer by recognizing that he's probably going through it right now given this whole Red Table Talk situation.
"I wouldn’t feel good kicking someone when they are down because it’s so easy to attack when you’re in a corner, I get it," she writes, seemingly referencing the drama surrounding Alsina and his previous relationship with Jada Pinkett Smith. "People be hurting y’all and most of the time it has nothing to do with you."
- Why People Think August Alsina Is Singing About Jada Pinkett on "Nunya"
- Jada Pinkett Confirms She Had Relationship With August Alsina During Brief Separation From Will Smith
- Listen to August Alsina's "No Love (Remix)" f/ Nicki Minaj
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.