The Arrow season premiere’s warm-ish, borderline-fuzzy moment between Oliver and Earth-Two’s Laurel may be a thing of the past, from the looks of this sneak peek from Episode 2 of the CW series’ farewell run.
In the open minutes of “Welcome to Hong Kong” (airing Tuesday at 9/8c), Oliver (played by Stephen Amell) receives confirmation from The Monitor (LaMonica Garrett) that all of Earth-Two has in fact been “erased from existence,” as suggested by the shocking final moments of the premiere.
More from TVLine
- The 100 Prequel Spinoff Eyed at CW
- Riverdale Recap: Rocket Man
- Ratings: Halloween Specials Lift ABC Tuesday, While World Series Dominates
In the exclusive sneak peek above, Laurel (Katie Cassidy Rodgers) refuses to believe that Earth-Two is no more, and quickly sets out to return home to help any survivors. Press play above to see how that pans out — and how Laurel then lashes out at Oliver for his role in the heartbreaking calamity.
As the (very strong, action-packed) episode then unfolds, Oliver, Diggle and Tatsu (returning guest star Rila Fukushima) seek out an important person within The Monitor’s plan, while in the 2040 storyline, Connor has a heart to heart with his brother JJ, the stone-cold leader of the Deathstroke gang.
Best of TVLine
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!
- The Arrowverse's Big Unmaskings, Ranked — From A to Zoom