In fact, if you want to avoid being spoiled for some truly fun returns and Crisis-related “resurrections,” I’d forego diving into our photo gallery. You have my blessing. Surprises are awesome!
More from TVLine
- Ratings: Nancy Drew Eyes Smallest Audience, Riverdale Returns Steady
- Dynasty Recreates Iconic Fight Scene From the Original Series -- First Look
- Riverdale Recap: Friday Night Fights
Now, for everyone else out there….
Yes, Emily Bett Rickards’ Felicity, as has been widely and well reported, appears in the series finale photos (click here for direct access). And yes, Barry Allen (The Flash‘s Grant Gustin) and Sara Lance (Legends of Tomorrow‘s Caity Lotz) pay their respects anew. But you will also spy the awaited return of fan favorite Rory Regan aka Ragman (played by Joe Dinicol), while Thea (Willa Holland) and Roy (Colton Haynes) seem poised to put their complicated recent history behind them. And hey, there’s Young William Clayton (Jack Moore)! Thanks for loaning him out, Grandpa Meanie Clayton.
On the Crisis-related “resurrection” front, Moira Queen (Susanna Thompson) and Emiko Adachi (Sea Shimooka) are “back” with us for this very special occasion.
As for what happens in the episode “Fadeout” — airing Tuesday, Jan. 28, written by Arrowverse EP Marc Guggenheim and Arrow showrunner Beth Schwartz, and directed by James Bamford — “After eight seasons, and the launch of countless superheroes, the series wraps up the story of the Green Arrow (Stephen Amell).”
Launch Gallery: Arrow Final Season 8 Photos
Best of TVLine
- How Grey's Anatomy Has Handled Many High-Profile Exits Over the Years
- How Grey's Has Handled Major Exits
- Stars Who Almost Played Other TV Roles — on Grey's Anatomy, NCIS, Lost, Gilmore Girls, Friends and Other Shows