Now that The CW’s Arrow has its final, 10-episode season in its sights — and especially given the superfun, callbacks-filled format of the season opener (airing Tuesday, Oct. 15) — it’s a perfect time to see how well you remember the very first episode of the Arrowverse’s flagship series.
If you recently happened to squeeze in a rewatch of the Arrow pilot ahead of the farewell run, good for you. This quiz should be a piece cake. (Also, the Season 8 premiere will delight you with huge dollops of deja vu.) But if it’s been some time since you last saw the first episode, there may be a trick/trap or two in the multiple-choice questions ahead.
More from TVLine
- Stephen Amell Previews Arrow's Farewell Run
- 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' Crossover Photos
- Ratings: Arrow Steady With Final Season Premiere, Emergence Stabilizes
Arrow kicks off its short swan song this Tuesday at 9/8c, picking up not long after the events of the May finale, in which the Monitor interrupted Oliver and Felicity’s mild-mannered, rural life with wee Mia to collect on the debt Oliver owes, in the name of saving Barry Allen/The Flash and Kara Danvers/Supergirl from the upcoming Crisis. Announced cameos for the season opener include Susannah Thompson as Moira, Colin Donnell as Tommy Merlyn and John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn.
Best of TVLine
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked (2019): Who Are the Best at Being the Worst?
- TV 'Ship Name or Prescription Drug? Take Our Extremely Silly Quiz
- Arrowverse Big Bads, Ranked!