- Oops!Something went wrong.Please try again later.
The agency's decision is the latest career blow for the "Call Me by Your Name" star, who exited the Jennifer Lopez film "Shotgun Wedding" and the Paramount Plus series "The Offer" following the controversy.
USA TODAY has reached out to Hammer's reps for comment.
Hammer, 34, confirmed his exit from "Shotgun Wedding" on Jan. 13 after controversial Instagram messages he allegedly sent detailing sexual fantasies went viral.
"I’m not responding to these (expletive) claims but in light of the vicious and spurious online attacks against me, I cannot in good conscience now leave my children for four months to shoot a film in the Dominican Republic," Hammer said in a statement to USA TODAY at the time. "Lionsgate is supporting me in this and I’m grateful to them for that."
Lionsgate, the studio producing "Shotgun Wedding," later announced that "Transformers" star Josh Duhammel will step in to star opposite Lopez. Variety and Deadline reported that Hammer will no longer star in "The Offer," a drama about the making of the film "The Godfather."
Hammer's alleged ex-girlfriend Courtney Vucekovich detailed her experience dating the actor in a Jan. 14 interview with Page Six. The publication reports the pair dated from June to August of last year.
Throughout their relationship, Vucekovich claimed that Hammer manipulated and abused her: "He kind of captivates you and while being charming he’s grooming you for these things that are darker and heavier and consuming. When I say consuming, I mean mentally, physically, emotionally, financially, just everything."
After the pair broke up, Vucekovich says she entered a 30-day partial hospitalization program geared toward PTSD and trauma. "As a strong mental health advocate I knew that this relationship was something I needed to process with help from people who specialize in trauma and PTSD. That is my experience," she told the outlet.
Later in January, another woman, Paige Lorenze, spoke to Page Six with allegations. The outlet says she and Hammer dated for four months last year and that Lorenze is seeking therapy as she processes the psychological effects of their relationship.
“There were red flags throughout the relationship," she said. "I guess I just put them to the side and he made me feel so confident at times.”
Hammer's ex-wife Elizabeth Chambers addressed the allegations in an Instagram post Monday, writing that she's "shocked, heartbroken, and devastated."
"Heartbreak aside, I am listening, and will continue to listen and educate myself on these delicate matters," she added. "I didn’t realize how much I didn’t know. I support any victim of assault or abuse and urge anyone who has experienced this pain to seek the help she or he needs to heal."
Chambers and Hammer have two kids: Harper, 6, and Ford, 4.
"Thank you for all of the love and support, and thank you in advance for your continued kindness, respect, and consideration for our children and me as we find ways to move forward," she wrote.
Contributing: David Oliver
This article originally appeared on USA TODAY: Armie Hammer dropped by talent agency after abuse allegations