"I can't wait to give u my album this month," she wrote, sending her fans into a frenzy. The currently untitled project, which assumedly will arrive anytime between now and Halloween, will follow up her February 2019 album Thank U, Next, which arrived just under six months after Sweetener. She also shared a live record featuring recordings from her Sweetener tour last year, entitled K Bye For Now (Swt Live).
i can’t wait to give u my album this month— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) October 14, 2020
This isn't the first time Ariana has teased new music recently. Just last week, she tweeted, "Turning in these mixes and reminding u again to register to vote if u haven't already / to vote early."
turning in these mixes and reminding u again to register to vote if u haven’t already / to vote early pic.twitter.com/rx2xCJYAf0— Ariana Grande (@ArianaGrande) October 7, 2020
So far this year Ariana Grande has appeared on tracks with Childish Gambino, Lady Gaga, and Justin Bieber, but she's yet to release any new solo material ahead of the release of her new project. Most of her recent activity on social media has been dedicated to next month's elections, urging her followers to get involved.
- Blackpink Release Debut Studio Album f/ Cardi B and Selena Gomez
- Watch The Weeknd, DaBaby and More Perform at 2020 VMAs
- Here Are the Winners From the 2020 MTV VMAs
- The Complex SHOP: Designer Clothing and Brands
- Complex Podcast Network
- Sole Collector Mobile App - Your app for the Sneaker World
- Sneaker of the Year: The Best Since ’85 Book - Now available for pre-order!
Sign up for the Complex Newsletter for breaking news, events, and unique stories.