The post Arca and Rosalía Join Forces on New Song “KLK”: Stream appeared first on Consequence of Sound.
The joint track serves as the latest single from Arca’s forthcoming album, KiCk i. Featuring co-production from the Venezuelan artist’s long-time collaborator Cardopusher, “KLK” is described in a press release as a “cyberpunk reggaetón song.” It’s a joyous and jittery electronic banger that finds Rosalía singing (loosely translated from Spanish) “Here with me, we are blessed!”
Check out how Arca and Roslía’s vocals intertwine throughout “KLK” by taking a listen below.
“KLK” marks the fourth song released from KiCk i following “Mequetrefe”, “Nonbinary”, and “Time”, The album is set for a June 26th release via XL Recordings. Besides Rosalía, other guests include SOPHIE and Arca’s frequent associate Björk. It follows Arca’s self-titled record from 2017, which we named one of our favorite albums of the year.
- Top 100 Albums of the 2010s
- Rosalía Performs Quarantine Karaoke, Sings Beyoncé, Frank Ocean, Billie Eilish: Watch
The track is just the latest collaboration from Rosalía, who shared “TKN” with Travis Scott in May and has been teasing something with Billie Eilish. The Catalonian pop star also released the standalone singles “Dolerme” and “Juro Que”.
- A "Herd Immunity" Rock Festival Is Happening in July: Static-X, Nonpoint, Dope, and More to Play
- Mel Gibson Is About to Be Canceled Again
- Top 25 Albums of 2020 (So Far)
- Trump Voters Are Burning Their Face Masks to Protest COVID-19 Orders
- K-Pop Fans Sabotaged Trump's Under-Attended Tulsa Rally