EXCLUSIVE: Actress and model Shantel VanSanten has signed with ICM Partners.
The Minnesota native played Quinn James in 57 episodes of CW’s One Tree Hill, and currently stars as astronaut wife Karen Baldwin on Apple TV+’s NASA space race series For All Mankind from co-creators Ronald D. Moore, Ben Nedivi and Matt Wolpert.
More from Deadline
- WGA Rejects DOJ Request To Appear At Big 3 Agencies' Antitrust Hearing Next Week - Update
- 'The Banker' Controversy: Bernard Garrett Jr. Refutes Sordid Allegations Made By Half-Sisters
- Todd Haynes Legal Thriller 'Dark Waters' Premieres, 'When Lambs Become Lions' And 'Hala' Set Limited Debuts - Specialty B.O. Preview
She also recently wrapped production on the Amazon series The Boys as Becca Butcher, who mysteriously disappears on the superhero show. Other TV credits include USA’s The Shooter and CW’s The Flash as Detective Patty Spivot. Feature credits include The Final Destination and Something Wicked.
VanSanten is managed by Power Entertainment Group and is also repped by Stone, Genow, Smelkinson, Binder & Christopher.
Best of Deadline
- Stan Lee's Legacy: Ranking The Hollywood Heroes Co-Created By The Marvel Comics Icon
- Disney-Fox Deal: How It Ranks Among Biggest All-Time Media Mergers