The year is almost over which means the holidays are around the corner — and for many of us that means we’ll either be on a flight or in a car for several hours needing to occupy our ears. So, Apple Music’s launch of Apple Music Replay is just what we needed.
If you’re an Apple Music subscriber, beginning now, you can create playlists with your top songs of 2019 — and one for every year you’ve been a subscriber. It will also create playlists of all your top played songs, artists, and albums. And if your 2019 playlist is Baby Shark on repeat, well, we are with you.
More from SheKnows
- Non-Awful Halloween Songs Kids & Parents Alike Will Love
- Prince Harry Has High Hopes That His New Series With Oprah 'Could Save Lives'
- 'Game of Thrones' Star Jason Momoa Says His New Series Is Better Than 'GoT'
Alert Apple Music subscribers: things just got a lot better for you. Instead of being forced to push the next button or thumbs down you can have all your faves ready to go. You can also access your library at any time to start keeping track of those songs you’ll want to put in queue later on. And each week, on Sunday’s you’ll be shown your week’s listening activity.
This feature was just released and we wanted you to be the first to know. You’re welcome.
Best of SheKnows
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018
- Winter Movies That Aren't About Christmas You Can Enjoy Right Now