There’s no stopping Ashley Graham. The gorgeous model is seemingly always on the go — even in her ninth month of pregnancy. Graham is set to give birth to her first child, a baby boy, any day now, but still managed to share a video of herself hitting the gym with an instructor, doing all kinds of yoga poses and stretches. And I think I speak for everyone when I say… hell yes, mama.
“9 months in and this is how we do it 🧘🏻💪🏼 🎶,” she captioned the impressive video which is set to Montell Jordan’s 1995 hit, “This Is How We Do It.”
More from SheKnows
- Kylie Jenner Posts Pregnancy Photo, Freaks Out Fans
- Naked, Pregnant, & Proud: 9 Body-Positive Photos of Ashley Graham We Can't Stop Looking at
- Pregnant Ashley Graham Takes 'Power Waddle Walk' Across the Brooklyn Bridge: 'I'm Walking This Kid Out of Me'
Look, I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t exhausted just by watching this video. I mean, here I am, sitting on my couch, 7 months pregnant, completely out of breath because I just walked to the fridge to grab some water. How can I not give props to Ashley for busting her butt in the gym (and looking great while doing it) when she only has days left before she welcomes her sweet little one with husband Justin Ervin? That takes hard work, dedication, and energy and I applaud her for her hustle.
But keeping active is nothing new for the 32-year-old. Earlier this week, she bundled herself up and power walked across the Brooklyn Bridge. “Nine months pregnant, walking the Brooklyn Bridge,” she said in the clip. “I’m telling you guys I’m walking this kid out of me! I am walking him out of me.”
“It’s going to be 2.5 miles all the way home,” she continued. That’s one lengthy workout!
Keep it up, girl. You’re almost at the finish line.
Best of SheKnows
- All the Non-Holiday Winter Movies You Should Be Watching Right Now
- 11 Female Film Characters Who Made an Impact in 2018